COVID-19 OPENING UPDATE
After a thorough read through all the new government guidelines, we have compiled a list of a few rules to keep us all as safe as possible.
Our revised opening hours over the winter.
- 5pm – 10.30pm for takeaways and deliveries
- Dining in – 5pm – 10pm
- Last table booking 8.30pm
This is very new to us, and we have been working tirelessly to try and make your experience with us as smooth, welcoming, and as comfortable as possible.
If you are planning to visit us in the coming weeks, please bear the following rules in mind:
- Please use the NHS app – where possible – to register your attendance at the restaurant
- Bookings of no more than 6 people.
- Pleae wear a face covering in the restaurant at all times when you are not seated at your table (unleass you are medically exempt).
- Please do not visit us if you or someone from your household is suffering from any of the known symptoms of COVID 19.
- There will be no standing at the bar.
- There will be no standing inside unless in the designated socially distanced queue.
- We will have a managed one-way system in place. Please keep left and in single file so that our takeaway customers and other guests can exit the restaurant safely.
- There will be a queuing system from the front door with social distance markers in place.
- Please wait for us to seat you at your table.
- All tables will be table service only.
- Card/Contactless is preferred. Cash is accepted as the last resort.
- There are hand sanitising stations on your way into the restaurant, on the bar, and dotted around the restaurant – please use on entry and exit.
- Toilets will work on a one in one out basis, with a socially distanced queue outside of each.
- Can we remind customers accompanied by children that they are responsible for supervising them at all times.
- You will be asked to maintain social distance guidance.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entry and when departing the restaurant.
- We will clean and sanitise between each sitting.
- We will be monitoring and fine tuning the above system to make things more efficient and whenever the guidelines change.
We cannot wait to see you all very soon.
All at the Mint Leaf